Thursday, December 13, 2012

SPELLING KEYS:

Remember to practice your spelling and learn the meaning of the spelling words.

December 07 Spelling Quiz KEY TO CORRECTION

1.  My brother and I went swimming.
2.  We rode on the same sled together.
3.  Later we had dinner.
4.  Blue is a popular color.
5.  We went to the recreation center.
6.  We marked the date on the calendar.
7.  We have similar glasses.
8.  I'm a regular visitor to the zoo.
9. My favorite summer activity is swimming.
10. My sister can do many clever dives.
11. Don't be late for supper.
12. There's nothing better than a pitcher of cold water.  
13.  It's time to change the air filter.
14.  The airplane is in the hangar.
15.  I am never late for a meal.
16.  Seek shelter if it starts to rain.
17.  I keep my tools in the cellar.
18.  I saw a caterpillar in the grass.
19.  On rainy days we go to the theater to see a movie.
20. We would like you to deliver the pizza.
21.  My uncle is an interesting character.
22.  Write the singular and plural forms.
23.  He holds the telephone receive upside down.
24.  the fireworks show is always spectacular.
25.  Most animals have binocular vision.



November 23 Spelling Quiz KEY TO CORRECTION

1.  That was the best chicken soup I've ever had.
2.  The number that follows ten is eleven.
3. I would have given it to you if you had asked.
4.  Many plants grow in a jungle.
5. We went to a national park.
6.  There are several kinds of roses in my garden.
7. It is important to preserve natural resources.
8.  I need to thread this needle.
9.  I followed every single rule.
10.  Almost every citizen of the town saw the parade.
11.  You shouldn't threaten people.
12. Can you draw a diagonal line?
13.  I left the paddle in the boat.
14.  I saw that animal at the zoo.
15.  The room had a spiral staircase.
16. The ball is made of marble.
17.  An egg is shaped like an oval.
18.  When I feel shy, I tend to mumble.
19.  Try not to tangle the cable.
20.  Thunder does not frighten me.
21.  Exercise will strengthen your muscles.
22.  I bruised my knuckle with the hammer.
23. Every individual person is different.
24. My father works in a cubicle.
25.  A cube is a three-dimensional figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment